Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Books I'm Reading

Reading is a passion for me, obviously. I've often got multiple books going and it's a common thing that I read a book a day......at least. Today I finished A Rip In Heaven by Jeanine Cummings. This is a true account of an extended family and the horrific events they endured. Most memorable is what can happen in the justice system. A great true crime read, highly recommended.

I also just finished The Senator's Wife by Sue Miller. I am so not into politics so the title put me off at first, but so many library members raved about how good the book was that I tried it. READ IT!!! I truly enjoyed it, a great read and really not about political workings.

While I'm on wifely topics, I am currently reading The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff. This one is about polygamy. It's a fiction work about the 19th wife of Brigham Young. I've only just started, so as I progress I'll update my thoughts, but so far, I'd recommend it. The writing flows well and draws me in. Intriguing topic as well.

Did you notice the hyperlinks in color above? Be sure to click on them, they'll take you to further information. Throughout my blog I will be adding hyperlinks, taking you to various web 2.0 tools available for your use in the library and at home. Don't hesitate to ask questions about them, along with books, these tools are something I'm passionate about! Stay tuned.....

No comments: