Sunday, October 19, 2008

This weeks book bag


Young adults, you have GOT to come into the library. We just ordered a bunch of great new books. I'm taking home Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan as well as Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson. I'll let you know in a couple of days what I think. They both were featured books on ReaderGirlz last week so that should be a great endorsement for them.

Haven't been to ReaderGirlz? CHECK IT OUT! Click on the link there. If you're intrigued, talk to me. I'd love to create our own ReaderGirlz of Liberty Hill group.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your reviews of N&N and Suite Scarlett. I enjoyed both of those books very much.

I am passing along this blog post to the readergirlz founders so they know of your interest in making a group at your branch! :)

Lorie Ann Grover said...

This is EXACTLY how we hope rgz will be used, Liberty Hill Public Library!

Keep us posted about the group if you get it going! We'd love your teens input.

Best in books!